Empowered & Free to Live My
A 5-week Online Group Coaching Program
Marilyn Randolph, Founder & Executive Director of “Women Rising Above Abuse”
& Human Rights Commissioner of a San Francisco Area County
This program is for any female who has experienced emotional abuse, domestic violence, sexual harassment and abuse, or trafficking.
You will be provided a safe space to acknowledge and own your experience and learn that it’s possible to move beyond your history to create a life of your choice. You will be understood with love and compassion, and be supported to transform your self-judgment and fears into power and determination.
The 5-week program starts January 2020. Give a holiday gift to yourself with a “New & Empowered YOU!” We want to empower as many women as possible, so it is only $37 for all 5 weeks.
The Topics that will be Covered Over the 5 weeks in each 90-minute session are:
1. Cleaning and Revealing Your Guilt & Shame
2. Moving Forward with Strength & Courage
3. Building Your Esteem through Self Love
4. Stepping into your Power & Confidence
5. 2020 is the Year to Power up Your Dream!
Here is how each of the 90-minute sessions will work, via a Zoom Video Meeting room (*please see bottom of the page if you are not familiar with Zoom):
- Marilyn will talk for 20 minutes about that week’s topic, for example, “Cleaning & Revealing your guilt & shame.”
- Then she will coach 4 women for 15 minutes each on their support questions, related to that week’s topic.
- For the last 10 minutes, Marilyn will answer more questions other women have submitted via the chatbox.
- The 4 women who are pre-selected will appear on video, along with Marilyn. All other participants will listen in LIVE via their phones.
- If you cannot attend a LIVE session, you can listen to the recorded version.
- So no worries if you don’t want to appear in the video, or be a video coaching subject. You can always just listen in via the phone, or listen at your leisure anytime later.
- If you did want to be a video coaching subject but was not pre-selected, you will find that Marilyn’s support of most women’s questions will totally apply for you also!
- The 4 pre-selected women for each week (plus 1 stand-by woman) will be picked from the fist 20 women who register, who requests a video coaching spot.
- If you want to join, we recommend you register right away, to be one of the first in line to be a video coaching subject.
- The time and dates for the 5 sessions will be starting January 2020. All sessions are pre-recorded to be listened to at any time.
Marilyn Randolph uses her God-given gifts and talents to serve her family, church, and community. She's an entrepreneur, business owner and noted Author of two books, Be Still and Brighter Beginnings Family Child Care Guide. Marilyn is CEO of Amari Rise Publishing & Coaching Service, Founder and Executive Director of Women Rising Above Abuse (WRAA), Minister, Inspirational and Motivational Speaker, and appointed Human Rights Commissioner of the Santa Clara County.
Marilyn's passion is helping others become empowered so they can start the best chapters of their life.
* If you are new to Zoom, you will LOVE it! It is a conferencing APP that you can use from your computer or your phone, available with video or just audio. We will send you a link which you just need to click on and Zoom will automatically download. It is THAT easy!